Re: Media Accessibility User Requirements, Disabilities section comments

Thanks, Shawn, and, on behalf of PF and also the HTML-A11Y Task Force's
Media Subteam, thanks to all of EOWG. Thanks also for getting these to
us in a timely manner, keeping us on track to finalize the MAUR as a W3C
note.

We will, of course, respond substantively as we review your comments.
But, I wanted to simply express our thanks up front.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
			sip:janina@asterisk.rednote.net