Fw: Another Last Call for css-flexbox-1

Janina, Michael,

I see Flexbox is going out for a second last call. Cynthia had reviewed
this before. I would like to look at this again with Cynthia as we have a
product team that wants to use it.

Regrets for today as I am traveling.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 09/24/2014 07:52 AM
-----

From:	Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
            <public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org>
Date:	09/24/2014 02:47 AM
Subject:	Fwd: Another Last Call for css-flexbox-1

FYI. If somebody can look and review the document, that would be good (I
presume flex boxes are very much relevant for publishing)

Ivan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
> Subject: Another Last Call for css-flexbox-1
> Date: 23 Sep 2014 18:53:23 GMT+2
> To: chairs@w3.org
>
> Hello chairs,
>
> The CSS WG resolved all issues on the Last Call for "CSS Flexible Box
> Layout" (css-flexbox-1), but the resulting document has enough changes
that
> the group decided that another Last Call was needed.
>
> So this is an announcement that a Last Call will be issued in the next
few
> days.
>
>    Title:
>        CSS Flexible Box Layout Module Level 1
>    Editors' draft:
>        http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-flexbox/
>
> The review period will be four weeks, unless you tell us that you need
more
> time.
>
> Of course, there will be detailed list of changes in the draft. (It is
not
> yet there, so don't look at the editors' draft today...)
>

> For the CSS WG,
>
> Bert
> --
>  Bert Bos                                ( W 3 C ) http://www.w3.org/
>  http://www.w3.org/people/bos                               W3C/ERCIM
>  bert@w3.org                             2004 Rt des Lucioles / BP 93
>  +33 (0)4 92 38 76 92            06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Activity Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/