Re: Small typo/error in WAI-ARIA 1.0 Authoring Practices "roving" tabindex

Hi Patrick,

I've encountered this exact same error and agree it should be fixed.  It has major implications for component authors.  I've seen the text from this document copied and pasted verbatim into accessibility presentations.

Thomas Logan