Re: Revised response to your comments on Accessible Rich Internet Applications (WAI-ARIA) 1.0

Dear Working Group,

Once again it seems that the online form did not accept my acknowledgment so
here it is in email.

Re comment # 328:
Accept response.
Thank you for taking the time to provide further clarification. I look
forward to the expansion of this topic in ARIA 2.0.

Best,
Sofia