Re: Updating the Personalization TF Work Statement

Trying again with corrected email! Sorry for the noise!

Thanks, Roy.

May I suggest just fixing the Co-Facilitator to start? That part won't
require approval.

Updating additional parts of the document could put us into a review
mode. That's OK, but I think it would be good to do what we know doesn't
need Judy's OK first.

Best,

Janina