Re: APA Personalization Task Force Teleconference - Monday 10 Jan 2022 Agenda

Sharon is off as well.

For those who can meet, the agenda will be:

   - Content Module Implementations Status (Follow-up on i18n issue #144)
   - New names for the modules: Personalization * Module <-- now decide the
   "star"
   - Joint COGA work; What is the role of COGA in curating and bringing our
   next module to CR
   - W3C Registry for Bliss Symbol Lookup Functions

- Lionel

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.
lionel@userway.org
UserWay.org <http://userway.org/>
<https://t.sidekickopen90.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8cFFTBW4T_qld2zGCwVN8Jbw_8QsRtKVn1vXj1p1kknW16gGBN41Jd6G101?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW4hLZp04myBBCf43Wg2w04&si=8000000004174048&pi=cd356727-0829-4549-98bc-d291b61d341f>[image:
text]