Matthew Atkinson appointed as Co-Chair of the Accessible Platform Architectures Working Group; Becky Gibson steps down

Colleagues:

I want to personally thank Becky for her great help managing APA's
multiple activities over the past few years, and I'm excited to now work
with Matthew toward making APA and our several task forces ever more
productive.

This change will take place immediately.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka