Update from APA Personalization TF

Dear EO:

Thank you for your welcome last Friday and the very encouraging
conversation we began concerning our forthcoming APA specification.

As discussed I reported to our Personalization Task Force on our Friday
conversation and extended the invitation to meet with EO on branding
going forward. The minutes of our call are here:

https://www.w3.org/2022/02/14-personalization-minutes.html

NOTE: In addition to the "PAd" idea surfaced Friday last,
Personalization came up with "PAL" as another possible option--we can
decide what the 'L' stands for! :)

Best,

Janina

--