Re: Draft review: Personalization TF CR announcement

We discussed this draft in today's Personalization TF meeting.
We also looked at the SAUR FPWD Announcement, to show us some additional
messaging that we need for our CR announcement.

Roy will provide either a readable version, or a login, so we
co-facilitators can "steal" the best ideas from this SAUR announcement and
enrich our own.

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.
lionel@userway.org
UserWay.org <http://userway.org/>
<https://t.sidekickopen90.com/s3t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7kF8cFFTBW4T_qld2zGCwVN8Jbw_8QsRtKVn1vXj1p1kknW16gGBN41Jd6G101?te=W3R5hFj4cm2zwW4hLZp04myBBCf43Wg2w04&si=8000000004174048&pi=953ab2d7-11bc-41af-ba57-ca6851e39721>[image:
text]