IMPORTANT: Rescheduling proposed COGA & Personalization Joint Mtg

Dear Personalization Colleagues:

Please respond whether or not the proposed new time for our meeting with
COGA works for you. I apologize for the short notice, but it would be
helpful to lock this down today, if at all possible.

The NEW proposed time is:

Wednesday 27 October
11:00-12:00 (Noon)  AM Boston / 1400-1500Z.

Best,

Janina