Re: TPAC Slides Update

Great news!

My two cents:
* The yellow background highlight makes the highlighted code look, to me,
like it does not belong. I would prefer for the highlighted code to be
yellow itself, without such a strong background, or the same background as
the rest. The highlighted code could be bold as well.
* We need your help frightens me a little... when people NEED things and
express that need in Capital letters I can't help but back away... Also, it
is not us (the ctee) that need the viewers help. The viewers can
participate in bringing the next billion users online. I suggest How You
Can Participate. Or, Move The Needle. Or, Try It Today--Your Input Is
Critical.

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.
lionel@userway.org