Re: Minutes from Today's Personalization TF call

Hello everyone,
Here are the minutes from today's call.

https://www.w3.org/2021/10/04-personalization-minutes.html

And FYI, I put our breakout request on the wiki. Here it is:

Personalizing the Web for Better Accessibility[edit
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=TPAC/2021/SessionIdeas&action=edit&section=30>
]

   - Proposer: Lionel Wolberger
   <https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:Lwolberg&action=edit&redlink=1>
    (talk
   <https://www.w3.org/wiki/index.php?title=User_talk:Lwolberg&action=edit&redlink=1>)
   15:25, 4 October 2021 (UTC)
   - Email address of proposer: lionel@userway.org
   - Summary (one-sentence or so): Personalization Module 1.0 brings
   accessibility markup beyond screen readers, and enables many users to
   access services who are currently blocked.
   - Type of session (e.g.: open discussion, talk, panel, etc.): talk and
   open discussion
   - Goals: Participants will be motivated to implement Personalization
   Module 1 specification to enable many more people to access web content
   - shortname (used for minting an IRC channel for the breakout):
   personalization
   - limited to TPAC participants or open to the public? Open to the public
   - Timeslot: Prefer 1400 - 1500 UTC start time (1300 possible if
   necessary)
   - constraints on days in which the breakout can run: Monday, Tuesday,
   Thursday

Lionel Wolberger
COO, UserWay Inc.
lionel@userway.org