Re: Helping Personalization with AAC Markup--Can you join Monday call?

He you go

It was more time consuming than I expected but the results are pretty good.

The hummus.txt file contains the [partial] recipe with Bliss code and
name in {{ }} before the word they apply to.

The hummus.csv provides the word plus closest bliss and mulberry symbols

I hope this helps.

Steve