Internationalisation Issue #144

From: Becky Gibson <gibson.becky@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 11:36:23 -0400
To: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>, public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Hi, Lisa,

Have you seen this comment in https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/issues/144 <https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/issues/144> from r12A regarding Bliss symbols and parsing? This is our ongoing issue with internationalization folks.  I think you may be the only person within the personalisation task force that understands how Bliss symbols work enough to answer those questions.

I suspect that a meeting between personalization and internationalization might be the easiest way to resolve.

I’ve sent this email to the personalization list as well. Please let us know if you have any comments.

Becky Gibson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/beckygibsona11y/

Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures	http://www.w3.org/wai/apa