From: Lionel Wolberger <lionel@userway.org>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 9:10 AM
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Subject: APA Personalization Task Force Teleconference - 19 Jul Monday 2021

CAUTION: This email originated outside Vispero. Do not click links, open attachments or forward unless you recognize the sender.

Hi all,

Here's the agenda for Monday's Personalization TF call. Let me know if there are any other topics that need to be added:

Chair: Lionel
agenda+ W3C Events Team survey due 20 August 2021
agenda+   TPAC planning, prioritize the list
agenda+   TPAC planning, clarify goal of each meeting, propose agenda
agenda+   How we track actions: review of git, wiki & action tracker
agenda+   Blockers to CR? Summary and review of action items
agenda+   Scheduling: Are we meeting next week July 5th (July 4th weekend)

The  teleconference information is at: call info - personalization<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_personalization>

Time:
· 10 am Eastern time
· 5 pm IS
· 3 pm UK time

IRC access

An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call at: https://irc.w3.org/?channels=personalization<http://irc.w3.org/?channels=personalization>

The server is  irc.w3.org<https://irc.w3.org/>
The port number is 6665
The channel is #personalization

You can write any name as a nickname

Resources and useful links
· Wiki<https://www.w3.org/WAI/ARIA/task-forces/personalization/wiki/>; - this page has links to all our work
· Personalization Semantics 1.0<https://www.w3.org/TR/personalization-semantics-1.0/> (Personalization Semantics 1.0 Editors' Draft<https://w3c.github.io/personalization-semantics/>). See also the Personalization Semantics Task Force GitHub repository<https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/>.
· our home page
· Web-Based Surveys (WBS)<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/101569/>;
· personalization-semantics source repository issue tracker<https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/issues>.
· Scribing and Participation Tips: http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet

· Demo: https://github.com/ayelet-seeman/coga.personalisation and  https://rawgit.com/ayelet-seeman/coga.personalisation/demo/conactUs.htm<https://rawgit.com/ayelet-seeman/coga.personalisation/demo/conactUs.html>

Lionel Wolberger
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lwolberg

Co-Chair, Accessible Platform Architectures http://www.w3.org/wai/apa