Re: President's Day in U.S. - Personalization Task Force Availability

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 16:58:08 +0000
To: Sharon D Snider <snidersd@us.ibm.com>
CC: "public-personalization-tf@w3.org" <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
I am on PTO as well that day.

Thanks
EOM
Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
Imageshare Product Manager
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre

On Feb 9, 2021, at 7:58 AM, Sharon D Snider <snidersd@us.ibm.com<mailto:snidersd@us.ibm.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

Monday 15 Feb 2021 is President's Day in the U.S.

Please advise if you will not be available for the APA Personalization Task Force meeting on that date so we can determine if we need to cancel.

Thanks in Advance,
Sharon Snider
IBM Cloud & Cognitive Software ► IBM Accessibility Leadership Team
(512)965-3957
www.ibm.com/able<https://www.ibm.com/able> and w3.ibm.com/able<https://w3.ibm.com/able>