response to issue #160

From: Becky Gibson <becky@knowbility.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 09:03:56 -0500
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Here is a proposed response to issue #160, Consider semantics for accessible route,  https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/issues/160 <https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/issues/160>.

Thanks for your comment. We agree that providing one or more accessible routes through a process is important. We discussed this briefly and agreed that it was beyond the scope of our content module. We plan to examine this more thoroughly in a future personalization module.

Becky Gibson | Sr. Accessibility Strategist
Knowbility.org
becky@knowbility.org
Pronouns: she/her/hers