Re: ISO, Coga and module two

Hi, Lisa:

Who at ISO? It's a sprawling organization. What sub committee, etc.

Note the draft 2021 W3C process document includes some new publication
features including registries:

https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/Drafts/#registries

Epub and APA will be taking up the topic of normative references to
schema in W3C specifications during TPAC. You may want to participate in
that conversation.

Best,

Janina

--