Re: Review of Content module and Explainer

Thanks, Sharon. Sounds indeed like we have i's to dot and t's to cross!

As for term usage, I'm thinking Module 1 is our latest thinking. But, we
should probably go through these.

I'm quite befuddled by the use of color. Is this some CSS? Some other
mechanism. Let me be charitable and assume we're not conveying meaning
by use of color alone, i.e. WCAG SC 1.4.1:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/use-of-color.

Best,

Janina

--