From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 18:37
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Subject: [public-personalization-tf] <none>
Resent from: <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Resent date: Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 18:37

HI

I saw in the minutes that we are proposing the following note:
 Personalization notes that there is ambiguity regarding the formatting of language: i18n requested adherence to BCP47 but there is a strong opinion that such adherence would restrict user activity unnecessarily

Can we say something more diplomatic such as: Personalization notes that there is ambiguity regarding the formatting of language. We recommend authors also confirm BCP47 in cases where this would not unnecessarily restrict user activity.

All the best

Lisa