Re: Action Required: CFC to Request a reserved prefix (48 hour responce)

For the record the approach proposed is actually a "both and" strategy
that begins by requesting a reserved prefix for all our attributes.

In discussion around WAI it has been noted that this is the same path
ARIA took. So, while some ARIA attributes eventually gained native HTML
status, all begain as prefixed attributes. That's the basis of the "both
and" expectation here--that certain attributes might eventually be
promoted given their wide adoption, just as happened with ARIA.

hth

Janina

--

Janina Sajka