Re: Personalization content module updated

Based on today's call...

Please do not forward this to TAG until we've added the open question of
the 'joiner' mechanism for joining more than one numeric indicator. We can
post it as an open question in the Draft that goes to TAG, but without any
indication of this, the content is incomplete.

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good