Fwd: "Red Pencil" edits to Personalization Semantics Content Module 1.0

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 4:40 PM
Subject: "Red Pencil" edits to Personalization Semantics Content Module 1.0
To: w3c/personalization-semantics <
personalization-semantics@noreply.github.com>

All,

After Monday's call, I took the task of doing a "red pencil" review/edit of
our Personalization Semantics Content Module 1.0, which you will
find attached.

Please note that I did this review in MS Word, with "Track changes" turned
on so that we can all see what changes I am proposing. Most of the edits
were minor, although a question for Michael Cooper/Roy: can W3C Recs
reference W3C Drafts (SKOS Core Guide - W3C *Working Draft* 2 November
2005)?  (Janina?)

FWIW, I tracked down two of the missing references for that Final section.

JF
--
*John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good