Re: ACTION-60: Put in informive links - missing aria, acag, coga, and they all external link

For clarity, did we not agree on our call today to NOT include links to the
ARIA Recommendation?

I am strongly opposed to linking Personalization to ARIA, because rightly
or wrongly, ARIA is perceived as being for screen readers only, and
Personalization is for more than screen reader users.

(I do understand that once-upon-a-time there was some thinking that *ALL*
accessibility "extras" could/should be handled by ARIA, but with the
unwritten rule (which the browser vendors guard zealously), that ARIA has
ZERO impact on the UI, we cannot achieve that goal today. This has been
discussed previously when we explored naming conventions)

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good