Re: Review of explainers

Hi,

Responding just to the question about a URL for the explainer-compare
branch ...

Becky Gibson writes:
> I did make these changes in a branch, explainer-compare, but I don’t know how to generate a URI to view a branch.  I also was not able to test  this locally because I haven’t been able to get my local web server to serve from an alias.  My server breaks every time Apple updates OSX.

Try:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/explainer-compare/explainer.html

It took me awhile to find it, actually. Seems we never bothered to
create a subdirectory for the Explainer, so all the files are at root
level.

Best,

Janina

--