Re: Personalization Task Force meeting minutes

Sure, and we should (and will) discuss it.

As I recall Monday's meeting, the agreement was exactly that. We will
discuss and reach a conclusion this month whether (or not) top move
forward on a permanent prefix request.

There are arguments both ways, so the decision will certainly arise out
of a balance of considerations and necessarily reflect a consensus of
the group.

While we're at it, I suggest that deciding we're NOT ready now should
come with some specific milestones to help us identify when we've
reached a ready state. Else we spin these same wheels in the same mud
from time to time. I submit we've all more interesting ways to spend our
time.