Update: joint meeting with CSSWG

Dear Rossen, All:

We have an additional agendum for our joint meeting at TPAC this year:
Media Queries

Specifically, with Dr. Gottfried Zimmerman's assistance, APA has
initiated a review of the personalization features now in Media
Queries 5 here:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/wiki/Media_features_use_cases_for_personalizatio

If memory serves, we agreed this use of Media Queries at TPAC is Lisbon
a few years ago. It's good to see this moving forward, and I've taken
the liberty to cc notice of this activity and invite several individuals
I believe will be interested.

Best,

Janina

Best,