draft for tag issue

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa1seeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:54:17 +0300
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>, Sharon D Snider <snidersd@us.ibm.com>
Hi Folks
Below is a draft for the tag Issue.

I wont be at the meeting today but it should get the conversation started.

...Lisa
----
We have  restructure and change our
https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/wiki/restructure-of-the-explainer
according
to your comments. We have tried to follow the TAG template but we felt it
was important to add a few sections to support understanding of our
approach.  We should clarify that we are not an API (though we might
support an API in the future) and that the main task was to clarify
/explain it.

Is the edited content more understandable?

Thanking you in advance

The personalization task force