The APA Personalization Task Force Teleconference - Monday 13th April 2020

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 18:42:42 +0300
To: <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Hi Folks

Information for Monday's call

On tomorrows call, let's try and close any last actions for  the new draft of the explainer. It is a rough draft but we need a atable draft for next week. This is in response to the tag comments at w3ctag/design-reviews/issues/476
- see my email at https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-personalization-tf/2020Mar/0028.html

Let me know if there are other items that you would like on the agenda

Note we are on ZOOM now!

​The  teleconference information is at : call info - personalization

Time:

10 am Eastern time

5 pm IS

3 pm UK time

IRC access

An IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel will be available during the call. (The server is  irc.w3.org ,The port number is 6665 )

IRC made simple:

IRC is like our chat room. You can join us on IRC simply by clicking on

http://irc.w3.org/?channels=personalization

The channel is #personalization

You can write any name as a nickname

Now you can chat while we talk.

Resources and useful links

our home page

Teleconferences of the Working Group and its task forces (also see meeting minutes); Face to face meetings (also see face to face meeting pages);

mailing list archives

IRCC discussion on the #personalization IRC channel, used largely for minute-taking;

Personalization Semantics 1.0 (Personalization Semantics 1.0 Editors' Draft). See also the Personalization Semantics Task Force GitHub repository.

Wiki;

Web-Based Surveys (WBS);

personalization-semantics source repository issue tracker.

http://diagramcenter.org/personalizedlearning.html

WCAG SC

https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/6

https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/support-personalization_ISSUE-6/guidelines/sc/21/purpose-of-controls.html

https://rawgit.com/w3c/wcag21/support-personalization_ISSUE-6/guidelines/sc/21/contextual-information.html

Demo

https://github.com/ayelet-seeman/coga.personalisation

https://rawgit.com/ayelet-seeman/coga.personalisation/demo/conactUs.html

* Some helpful Scribing and Participation Tips

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/wiki/Teleconference_cheat_sheet

- For more on W3C use of IRC see:

http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/

All the best