user testing with symbol

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 21:34:41 +0300
To: "public-personalization-tf" <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Hi

I spoke to the easyreading project today and we can make some protoypes of symbol and they can test it with real users - they also have the fraim work working with the IBM content classifier and have an AWL licences so we can test some of the artificial intelligence engines.

Note that the project has a limited time. So if we want to take advantage of this offer we need agree on some likely implementations of symbol for them to test. We can probably have two or three alternatives to test.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa