Re: CFC: Publishing our new set of Working Drafts for our Explainer and 3 modules with updated examples using data- and harmonization with auto-complete values using hyphens rather than camelCase

+1

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good