Re: Missing auto-complete values

On 03/06/2019 18:46, Charles LaPierre wrote:
 > For completeness we should include impp but do you all think it's a
good idea?  I myself would vote not to include it but will go with the
majority on this one.

It seems to me rather limited in scope given the wide range of social
networks in use these days. Almost an anachronism. But I guess if we
feel a strong need to be in sync with the HTML 5.2 spec we should
include it.

So I'm 0-

Steve