Re: Big picture thoughts on symbols

Thanks John, some very useful clarifications! I'll roll them in.
Hopefully this will be a useful introduction ot toher new to the topic.
At least if we keep it up to date

I actually started writing a pure requirements without any specific
implementation details- but as we now have a proposed imp. I'll add that in.

I was going to ask if we have decided which types of HTML element the
mounting applies to - (in terms of the way HTML defines these things).
Lets say block or on-line for now.

"Public" wikis is likely below the bar of acceptable, however mechanisms
such as what Schema.org uses to add new terms to their taxonomy would
likely suffice. It's about degrees of permission to change the "Master
List"]"

Hm, yes given the audience I guess that is true. TypeScript typings are
created by a very fussy group - TypeScript Devs :) However we have t
watch out for be to tightly coupled to someone else's process and
owners/community.

Steve