Re: 2 new potential methods added

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 16:16:58 +0000
To: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
CC: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Thanks John, I didn’t know how to do a TOC in Wiki so great to see this!

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301

On Oct 8, 2018, at 8:04 AM, John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com<mailto:john.foliot@deque.com>> wrote:

After last week's call, I volunteered to update the options page with the 2 new potential methods.

That task is completed now. Additionally, given that we now have 10 different potential mechanisms, I've added an in-page Table of Contents to the Git-Hub page to make finding the options easier.

Please see:
github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/wiki/Comparison-of-ways-to-use-vocabulary-in-content<http://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/wiki/Comparison-of-ways-to-use-vocabulary-in-content>

JF

--
John Foliot | Principal Accessibility Strategist
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good