Issues with WAI website content

From: Steve Lee <stevelee@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 14:53:51 +0000
To: public-personalization-tf@w3.org
I found a couple of issues with the WAI website content for the TF here:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/APA/task-forces/personalization

As I recently did with a erroneous news item, I wanted to create an
issue or even a PR over on the WAI website repos in GitHub. However I
could not locate the repo, even after extensive searching of the W3C
organization.

I've since be told that these pages are not yet on GitHub with the other
content. Is that correct? If so how should I raise specific issues? Here
on the list?

Is there a plan to move the content over?

Thanks

Steve Lee