CANCELLED: Personalization TF Meeting today

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 16:46:39 +0000
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Hello everyone,
There were a few regrets and I also am now unable to make todays meeting, so we will be cancelling todays meeting and rescheduling the meeting with the same agenda for next Monday November 12th.

Question since next Monday is Veteran’s day (Observed) here in the USA, will any of you be unable to attend next week’s call?

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301