Re: Suggested Timeline for our new Personalization Charter

+1

Here is the current understanding of my tasks:

*Adaptable Tools* - Clean up of vocabulary using a similar format as Lisa's
branch for Help and Support
*Issue 4 - Review Privacy Implications * - I have done some initial work on
this. Conversations can be seen between myself and John F. I think we need
more clarification on the vocabulary, what input, if any, we ask from the
user and the implementation method.

https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/issues/4

Please let me know if I have missed anything or if  additional help is
needed to meet our goal.

Best,
Thaddeus