Re: Fwd: Decision: Publish updated Working Drafts of Personalization Explainer and Content specs

Hi all,

FYI, I have published those two documents, the URIs are:

https://www.w3.org/TR/personalization-semantics-1.0/

https://www.w3.org/TR/personalization-semantics-content-1.0/

Best regards,

Roy

在 2018/3/16 上午4:25, Charles LaPierre 写道:

--

Ruoxi Ran (Roy)

Web Accessibility Engineer

Personal Page:https://www.w3.org/People/Roy/