Re: proposals for implementation inside the mark up

I know we are not voting here but I would most likely want to see one of
the following options (in no particular order):

   - Native Host Language Features
   - Single Attribute
   - aria- Attributes

Essentially due to the potential for broad/easy adoption by authors.

Best,
Thaddeus