Re: Organization of files

Okay, I hacked a possible re-organization into the branch becky-redesign:  https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/tree/becky-redesign/help <https://github.com/w3c/personalization-semantics/tree/becky-redesign/help>
It differs from the first email.  Here is the basic organization.

3 Properties
 3.1 Alternative
  description
  3.1.1 Values - possible alternative types
 3.2 Helptyp
  description
  3.2.1 characteristics
  3.2.2 values - possible help types
 3.3 Literal
  description
  3.2.1 characteristics
 3.4 - to be continued

4 Example Implementations
 4.1 Alternative Location
  4.1.1 Alternative example
  4.1.2 Helptype example
  4.1.3 to be continued
 4.2 Inline Implemenation
  4.2.1 Literal example
  4.2.2 To be continued

However, this model still presents attribute value pairs.  I believe we need to step back and really think about the vocabulary and how we intend authors to use these.

-becky