Re: Organization of files

Hi Becky,

Michael C. can probably say more about this, however, my assumption would
be that a POC or recommendation on your own branch could be illustrated in
a way that it is easiest for you. If I were approached with a POC that
required reorganization of the current sub-directory structure I would be
inclined to put everything in the index.html file of the appropriate
directory of a new in a new "test" directory within the context of a forked
repo and in my own branch.

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to reach out if what I am saying isn't
clear or you could use some help.

Thanks for your hard work on this!
Thaddeus