Re: What issues are part of Mondays discussion

Hi Sam,

For my own edification and so I can make a more meaningful contribution to
the group. Can you let me know if the following would be an appropriate use
case based on your definition? Although I believe this section is on hold
this is what I had as a use case for Step Indicator:

*Step Indicator*
Users may have differences in both working and short-term memory. For some
users the duration of working memory may be shorter than the average which
is between 10-15 seconds. For some users the duration of short-term memory
may be shorter than the average which is between 15-30 seconds.

Many processes consist of a sequence of separate steps or actions which
must be performed by a user to complete a process or workflow. Users must
be able to track completed tasks in order to identify their location in a
process. In addition, a user must be able to navigate to completed tasks to
make modifications or corrections.

Is this an example of what you would expect to see for a use case?

Alternatively, outside the W3C, I am writing a research paper on trauma
related disorders and eLearning user interfaces. Given this, only as an
example and with the assumption that the research was accurate and robust,
if this research paper was mapped to one of the vocabulary items would this
be considered a valid and complete use case or is there additional
information you would expect to find?

Best,
Thaddeus