CFC: Explainer and Adaptable Content read for Public Working Draft

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 15:12:57 +0000
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Hello everyone,
This is a Call for Consensus that our Explainer 1.0 document<https://w3c.github.io/personalization-semantics/> and our Personalization Content 1.0 document<https://w3c.github.io/personalization-semantics/content/index.html> are ready to be submitted as a First Public Working Draft to the ARIA Task Force.

Tomorrow during the ARIA meeting at 10 Pacific / 1 Eastern we are on the agenda as item #1.  We would like to present both of documents to the Working Group and ask them for a CFC within the ARIA WG that they agree that this is ready for a Public Working Draft status.

I guess the standard procedure is to have 48 hours for a CFC, but hopefully we can get everyone to respond via email today ahead of tomorrows meeting.  If you would like to attend the ARIA meeting I encourage you all to join that meeting if you are able.  See below for the information on how to do this.

Regards
Lisa and Charles.

Meeting:   WAI-ARIA Working Group - 25 January 2018
Time:      10:00 AM US Pacific, 1:00 PM US Eastern
Duration:  1 hour
Webex:     https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_aria
IRC:       irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>, port: 6665, channel: #aria

Agenda:
1. Personalization Semantics Task Force spec update

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org<mailto:charlesl@benetech.org>
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301