[Personalization][Minutes]01-08-2018

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 18:30:53 +0000
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
We only had two members including myself and our W3C representatives so we only met for 20 minutes or so.  Here are the minutes from our short meeting
https://www.w3.org/2018/01/08-personalization-minutes.html

The main action item is to see if we can link the survey to the various definitions of the terms asked to comment on.  If we can get links this will help folks fill out the survey.
Charles will also extend the survey until next Monday as we only had Becky Thaddeus and Sharon respond originally 3 weeks ago.

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org<mailto:charlesl@benetech.org>
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301