Re: Call today canceled

I tried to make it but public transit was slow so could not get on in time.
I actually do need help with one of my action items. Can someone let me
know the intention of the RDFa section so I can revise. I have a good
understanding of RDFa but not sure what we want to say as it relates to
personalzation based on how the section is currently written. Are we saying
there is potential overlap, that RDFa can be useful in the implementation
of personalzation or something else? Currently all I have is an intro.

RDFa allows HTML authors to mark up human-readable data with
machine-readable indicators for browsers and other programs to interpret
using attributes. For example, it may be clear to a human that the headline
of on a page is the title of a section based on visual placement and visual
attributes, however, a Web crawler cannot interpret this visual context. In
this example, RDFa can be used to explicitly mark the headline by using the
"property" attribute with a value of "title".

Thank you for the guidance.

Thad