Re: definitions updated from today's call

Hi Lisa,

Thank you. yes, in general I agree with way move is represented here with a
few minor changes.

I think this should follow the language used describe a coordinate plane so:

... Often used with* left *(yes), *right* (yes), begin (suggestion: *starting
point* or at least "*start*"), end (suggestion: *end point*), increase (
suggestion: *up*) or decrease (suggestion:
*down)*
When I got back from break I wanted to start on my action items. I went to:

https://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my

It indicates 0 open actions and 0 open issues. Is there another area where
these are outlined?

I am currently well positioned with time to make a larger contribution if I
have a clear understanding of action items.

Best,
Thaddeus