Fwd: Decision: Publish First Public Working Drafts of Personalization Explainer and Content specs

From: Charles LaPierre <charlesl@benetech.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 17:29:37 +0000
To: public-personalization-tf <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Great news everyone ARIA WG agrees we can move fwd to publish our first working draft of our Personalization semantics!

Thanks
EOM

Charles LaPierre
Technical Lead, DIAGRAM and Born Accessible
E-mail: charlesl@benetech.org<mailto:charlesl@benetech.org>
Twitter: @CLaPierreA11Y
Skype: charles_lapierre
Phone: 650-600-3301