Re: reorganized the vocabulary list

On 20/12/2018 8:25 a.m., Steve Lee wrote:
> That's so much easier to scan through now! Thanks Roy
>
> One extra suggestion is that removing all the 'Description:s'could
> make it even easier.

I wouldn't want to remove the descriptions.

Removing the word "description" and moving the description to the same
paragraph as the property name *could* work. But because there's a
second paragraph with "value", I think it's more consistent to leave it
the way Roy did it - for now, at least.

Michael