Re: Actions versus destinations

sure

contact us can be a region of a page, or a link to the contact us page. How they are handled is different

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:06:28 +0300 Joanmarie Diggs<jdiggs@igalia.com> wrote ----

Hi Lisa.

Thank you for your answer. Can you please elaborate on the
implementation problems which resulted from these being two separate
categories?

--joanie