Re: Prefix

I think developers (I code almost everyday - just not as my primary job
function) prefer syntax to be short but also essentially self
documentation, meaning, the intention of the tag is easily implied by its
name. I would actually weight this as being equal to or possibly heavier
than short, particularly when learning and using new syntax.

Best,
Thaddeus